Saturday, February 25, 2006

DIRTY ARTICLES: Naked in the Cave, on an early Saturday eve

Provided by Hot Level Blog, http://hotlevel.blogspot.com

90 minutes at the gym is a step in the right direction.

naked, i clean up the Cave before i wash my own sweat off... gross.

naked, i wait for Master to return.

naked, i sit in my own filthy glory!

calm, finally, with a warm heart, i enjoy touching and rubbing my smooth skin all over. i feel the sweat melting sleekness into my curves. my hair caressing my back... Master says My Hair is darker than i think it is!! pffff.

perhaps there are highlights in my future.... and definitely some tanning. mmm.

the warmth soaks into my body, and i sink deeper into the reformed sand that is the glass plate of the tanning bed. gross. i think of all the toned, tanned little slutty assholes that have reclined there before me, who will lie down after me. hott.

we are all the same hot girl.

i am just like everyone else.
i'm not special. you're not unique.
we all share one experience.
we all learn from one another.
i hope to learn from the shared experiences of my fellow kinky sisters and Sirs,
here in Blogland and beyond.

I think We just missed the 16th anniversary party at five, in Toronto.

I'd like to get dressed up and see who's about at the next night.

I want to meet a nice girl and share some kisses.

Angel


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home