Saturday, January 21, 2006

SEXUAL POEMS: Sexual Position Number Twelve

Provided by Hot Level Blog, http://hotlevel.blogspot.com

by brown-eyed girl (Lisa)

Sexual Position Number Twelve (sensual)
lover lover with eyes that shine
our bodies and heart entertwine
sexual position number nine I liked to do
moving on making love to you
riding on top of you arching my back
tugging gently to hold yourself back
between us deep currents of love
chemistry is strong making love literally all night long
hold me gently so intimately near
feeling your face your lips even your ears
gliding your hands across my body complete
drawing so slow in and out of me
pacing yourself you never do stray
sexual position number twelve
your smooth body I touch my hands roam
you to the passion so strong between me and you
you take my legs and sit astride
my feet on top of your shoulders they do ride
watching you move deeper and slower inside of me
sensations of love joy and ecstacy
sexual position number twelve we unite with feelings that we can't let go
looking into your eyes that holds a tender glow

Sponsor by
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home