Thursday, January 19, 2006

EROTIC STORIES: A Dominating Girlfriend, Best Friend, and His Wife

By Hot Level, http://hotlevel.blogspot.com

You've fallen asleep on the couch and I've just
gotten home. You just have one of my t-shirts and a tiny silk
pair of Thong Panties on. When I walks into the living room
I see U asleep and comes over to wake U up. Lightly I run my
fingers over U'r stomach and across U'r nipples
as they spring to life. U let out a soft moan but dont wake
up. I work my hand under U'r shirt and begins to play
with U'r nipples, given each one a little pinch U begin
to stir on the couch. By this time I've pushed U'r
shirt up over U'r breasts and begin softly flicking
my tongue over U'r nipples. U cant fake being asleep
any more and U run U'r hand thru My hair. I Look up at U
with a smile, my hands quickly move down to U'r Panties
and slide them off before U even know it. I stand up in front
of U as U sit up on the couch reaching for my zipper U'r
hand grazing my already Hard COCK. As U slide my pants down
my legs U take ahold of my Cock and lick up the shaft. I moan
softly as U reach the tip. Then U slowly close U'r mouth
around the Head of my Cock & begin slidding U'r
mouth down my Shaft. I begin to shudder as U inch U'r
way to the Base of my Thobbing Dick. U reach out with U'r
left hand & Gently Grasp my Huge Sagging Ballz. I put
my hands on U'r shoulders to steady my self as my knees
get weak. While U slowly Deep Throat My Rage'en Cock,
U roll my nutz in U'r hand like stress ball. As U watch
my stomach Quiver from the Intense pleasure U'r giving
me, U begin to Rub U'r Soaking Wet little Pussy smearing
U'r Love Juices all over U'r Hot Swollen Cunt.

I look down & watch U as U start Rubbing U'r Swollen
Clit. I feel the Vibrations in my Dick as U try to moan around
my Cock. They send tiny Shock waves to my Belly & Ballz.
The more U Suck me, the Hornier U get. U start moving U'r
mouth Faster Up & Down my Cock as U near U'r first
Orgasm of the Night. Almost without warning, It hits U.

U'r Pussy Starts Contracting & U start Tingling
all over. I see U'r Getting ready to Pop so I Grab the
back of U'r Head & Pull U at the way down on my Dick
till U'r Lips are against my Belly. As I feel my Cock
Slid Down U'r Throat, I start to Cum. As I Blast Load
after Hot Creamy Load of my Cum in U'r Mouth, It triggers
U'r Orgasm. U feel like U'r hit with a Jolt of Elctricity
as U try to Swallow all my Juice.

After we come down off our High, U let my softening dick slip
out of U'r mouth. We both Set on the couch to catch our
Breath. I slip down off the couch in between U'r Thighs
which are still Glisening with U'r Sweet Nectar. I
start at the in side of U'r left knee & slowly Slide
my Tonge up toward U'r Pussy. As I get closer, I Smell
U'r Sweet Sent. It's like an Afrodiack, making
my Cock start to stir. I Lick up all the Juice from U'r
thigh as I Travel ever so slowly to my Destination. As I reach
U'r Pussy, I Gently rap my lips around one of U'r
Delicate Pussy Lips. I Suck it into my mouth & work my
tonge all around it. I pull my Head back, Gently Stretching
& Pulling on U'r Cunt Lip. I release it & it
Springs Back in Place. I then start Licking All around U'r
Cunt in a circle. After a couple of seconds, I pull the Hood
of U'r Clit back...Exposing U'r Hard Swollen
Love Button. I rap my Lips around it & suck it in to my
mouth. I flick my tonge over it sending tingling tickling
sensation ripping thru U'r Body. While I'm doing
this, I look up to see U Rubbing & Squezing U'r Big
Juicy Tits. I watch U Tweak U'r Rock Hard Nipples. It
turns me on knowing I'm making U so Hot. As I watch U Pinch
U'r Nipples, I Fantasize about those Huge Tits of U'r
Full of Sweet Warm Mothers MILK. In my mind, I see Drops of
Milk form on the tips of U'r Nipples as U Squeze them,
& I long to Take them in my Mouth & Drink from U till
U'r Tits are Empty. Suddenly, I hear U moan from My tonge
on U'r Clit & I'm snapped back into Reality.

I Feel all U'r Cunt Cream on my Chin, so I release U'r
Clit From My Sucking Lips. I Move down to U'r Tight Little
Asshole, where all U Juices have ran down to & Scoop
them up with my Tonge. U twitch as U feel my hot tonge move
from U'r Asshole to U'r Clit. I keep on Licking
U in Long Stroke from Bottom to Top till I get ever last Precious
drop of U'r Juices. I then return to U'r Clit. Licking
& Sucking. I Ease one Finger in U'r AssHole & my Thumb in U'r Pussy.

I close my finger & thumb
together inside U & rub them together as I work U'r
Clit over. I Love to feel the Thin Slippery piece of skin
between my finger & thumb. This Drives U Wild, U can't
Handle all the sensation in U'r Pussy, Ass, & Clit.

U'r Body starts to Shake & Buck all over the couch.
I know U'r about to Cum & I increase my Pleasuris
Assult till I feel U'r Pussy & Asshole Squezing
& Releasing around My Fingers. Then, U Scream out "Oh
my God, I'm Cumming" as U'r Pussy Starts
to Gush. I Quickly pull my thumb out of U'r Pussy, Leaving
my Finger in U'r Ass. I Slid my Finger In & Out of
U'r Asshole Finger Fucking it as I Cover U'r Cunthole
with My Open Mouth. I feel U'r First Blast as Cunt Hunny
fill my mouth, My checks swell with from the amount of Juice
U Expell. I Quickly Swallow as Fast as I can, Then I'm
Hit with another mouthful, & another, till it slows
to a Trickle. I save the Last Mouthful & move up to Face
U. I lean in & give U a Kiss. As U'r tonge Slips into
My mouth, U taste how sweet U'r Pussy Juices are as we
swirl our Tonges in them. We Both swallow U'r cream
& Break the kiss.

We Look Deep into eachothers Eyes, as U Grab My Rock Hard
Cock & Rub it all around U'r Pussy Entrance Smearing
& Coating it with U'r Juice. I push forward & Slip into U.
U'r Cunt feels like a Raging Volcano. The
Heat on my Cock is Unbelievable & although U'r
Dripping Wet...Its so tight, Its nearly cutting off my
Circulation. I want to go Slow, but I Just can't control
myself. I Start ramming My Hard Cock Deep inside U like a
Wild Animal. I Pound U Deep & Hard, hitting the Bottom
of U'r Tight Little Pussy. U can feel my Dick Stretching
U Open & Pounding against the Bottom of U'r Depths.

U Rap U'r arms around me, Grabbing my Ass & pulling
me Deeper as U Scream & Moan. Then, I feel my Balls tighten
as I'm about to Fill U'r Womb with My Seed. I Drive
My Cock to the Hilt & keep it Deep in U as U feel My Shaft
Expand inside U. U feel the Force of My Cum as it Shot out & hits U'r very Core.
When my Moans & Panting subsides,
we Hear Applause. We turn to look in the Direction we hear
the noise, to see My Best Friend & his Wife. They tell
us "That was the Hottest Thing we ever saw".

We can See that my Friend has a Rageing Hard-on & his
Wifes face is Flush & her Nipples are Erect. I ask them
how long have they been standing there. They tell us "Since
Heard a Woman Scream". They go on to say that the door
was unlocked, so they came in to investigate & that
when they turned the corner, I was on the floor Eating U out
& U were Squirting my mouth full of Juice. They said
"We're Sorry, but we were so Shocked & Turned-on
all we could do was watch".

I look at U, as if for Approval, then turn to ask them to Join
us. It doesn't take them a Second to get undressed.
As I watch my Best Friends Wife strip, My Cock begins to Swell
inside U again. As they approch, I pull my Cock from U'r
Dripping Pussy. I set beside U on the couch. I tell my friend
to Eat U'r Pussy & his Wife to Clean U'r Juice
of my Cock. They both drop to their knees & without hesitation,
Begin there Chore. As my Friend lowers his face to U'r
Pussy, My Cum starts to leak out of U. He leans in & Just
starts Licking & Eating the Mixture of our Juices out
of U'r Cunt. My Cock is leaking Pre-Cum & is Still
Coated with U'r Hunny as his Wife Licks & Suck me
Clean. Once I'm Nice & Hard, I pull my Cock from
her mouth. I tell my Friend to set Down & U to Ride his
Cock. U roll over on to his Stiff Dick, Slidding it all the
way in. I tell his Wife to Stradle U'r Back. Now both
of U Ladies Ass'es Are facing me. I Slid My Cock in U'r
Ass & Start to fuck U. I raise his wife up, till she is
standing up on the couch with her Ass in my face. I tell her
to bend over & Spread her Ass Cheaks. I hear U Grunting
& Moaning as U get Fucked by to Rock Hard Cocks. I begin
to Lick & Suck my Friends wifes Pussy & Asshole
while I Slam my Dick deep inside U. It doesn't take U
long to have a Huge Orgasm, having a Stiff Cock in U'r
Pussy & one in U'r Asshole. U cum so hard, it Squezes
both our Cock, Milking the Cum out of us. I feel my Friends
Cock Twitching in U'r Pussy as he Cums & I can't
hold out any longer. The combination of U'r Asshole
Squezing & Milking My Cock & my Friends Cock Twitching
& Flexing is to much. I Fill U'r Ass with all My Love
Juice. His Wife hears us Cumming & Moaning while I Eat
her out & has her First Orgasm. I pull out of U'r
Ass & tell his Wife to Suck my Cock clean again. She cleans
my Cock & Balls while I pull U off My Friends Cock. I tell
his Wife to lay on the floor & U to get in the 69 Position
with her. Both of U do as U'r told. I then tell our Guests
to clean both of U'r Holes. His wife Sucks & Licks
U'r Pussy, while my Friend Licks & Sucks U'r
Ass. Once U'r Clean, We Tell they to continue with each
other as U & I head to the Bathroom to shower.

The End.


Sponsor by
Save Up To 65% on Your Next Phone Bill with www.Cogni360.co.nr
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home