Thursday, January 19, 2006

DIRTY ARTICLES: VOYEURISM Bi Men!

By Hot Level, http://hotlevel.blogspot.com

I met a man while In San Diego on business for a few days from another site.This story is true! He was a different type of man totally well built and totally into a man like me who is more stocky, huge tits, ass in a jockstrap and MORE!He said he was a "Chaser". He met me at the hotel bar in the Sheraton Hotel.I was surprised by his good looks for his age of 50 (I prefer men that age or older!) We went too my room and he took a shower and came out in a tight thong, I took a shower and douched and put on a black jockstrap.

He told me he was into VOYEURISM and wanted to watch me for along time while I played and teased my huge tits and nipples.I got on my knees on the bed and played with them and used nipple clamps as well.I also wrapped a piece of black satin fabric just around my tits to lower below them and ran my fingers over the satin which made my nipples and tits feel so erotic while I started doing poppers.

After 1/2 an hour or so I started dripping precum in my jockstrap he asked me too bend over on all 4's so he could look at my shaved balls and ass which then got him real hard. He reached under my satin covered tits and started working them with his huge hands and fingers.

This went on for over an hour and after he had me continue while he played with himself.

He bent over on all 4's and asked me too rim his hot hard clean ass so I went at it tonguing and licking him forver! After he took off his thong and we moved too the floor while I put my knees on a pillow and he had me on all 4's again he reached for my tits and worked them slipping his hands under my satin covered tits and worked them rubbing his cock accross my hot, hot hole teasing me, as I wanted for more...

This went on for along time until I finally felt his 8 incher slowly move into my hot ready hole and he worked it so good, after 1/2 an hour or so he came and I came at the same time. He came so hard as I did .....His hot cream felt so good in me.

He them lowered his head while I rubbed my tits by now the satin had come off and he ate out my hot, hot hole and his hot cum. It was so erotic and felt so good.

Do men really enjoy VOYEURISM as much as he did? I know I learned to like playing with myself for him it made me so erotic and even hotter, it was the build up to the climax.

Let me know!


Sponsor by
Save Up To 65% on Your Next Phone Bill with www.Cogni360.co.nr
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home